Christmas Snowflake Decorations - Week 1
Christmas Snowflake Twig Decorations
What you will need:
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pruning shears or really sharp scissors
- Ribbon or string
- Pine Needles (optional)
- Berries (optional)
- Twine (optional)
- Felt (optional)
Decorate your snowflakes however you want! We can’t wait to see the amazing creations you come up with! Add some berries, fake snow or holly to make your ornaments even more beautiful!
To make your ornaments:
- Cut twigs to your desired size, cutting four long and four short.
- Lay out your twigs in the design of your choice.
- Cut a small square out of your felt scrap.
- Hot glue your four longer twigs onto the felt square (please be careful with the hot glue gun!)
- Hot glue your four shorter twigs onto the felt square in the four remaining
Hint: As you are gluing your twigs onto the felt
square, make sure you are putting the prettiest side
of the twig facing you.
- Now to decorate your snowflakes however you want!