Day of the Dead Competition
Closing on 31 October 2017
For your chance to WIN a Trick or Treat hamper, all you need to do is fill in your details below! T & C’s apply. Good Luck!
Queens Square Halloween Prize Draw T’s & C’s
- The prize draw will begin at 4:00pm on Friday 29th September 2017 and will end on Friday 13th October 2017 at 10:00am. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
- Entries can be made only through the Queens Square website.
- The prize consists of Large Trick or Treat Halloween Hamper, selection of kids cups, straws and napkins, Halloween platter, cauldron, large selection of cakes and sweets (10 family size packs).
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be required to collect their prize from Queens Square Shopping Centre within 5 working days unless otherwise stated.
- If the prize is unclaimed, another winner will be randomly picked from the entries received within the prize draw date. The original winner will be notified before another replacement winner is picked. The first winner will also be notified and contacted via email or phone if they have failed to acknowledge their prize.
- Entries without a valid email address will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner will be drawn at random and Centre Management's decision is final.
- The winner may be required to take part in post event publicity.
- By completing this entry form/entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- We promise not to share your details with any third party.
- Employees of Queens Square, their families, its retailers and any other associated with the centre may not be permitted to enter this prize draw.