From Queens Square with Love
From Queens Square with Love…
Saturday 10th February
We are spreading the love this Valentine's Day! Take part in our Parisian game of Pass the Parcel for your chance to WIN a once in a lifetime trip for 2 to Paris! Our fantastic French postmen will be roaming around the centre spreading the love to as many shoppers as possible. PLUS, our French lovers will be showering shoppers with roses, chocolates and much more!
Queens Square from Paris with Love Terms & Conditions
- The From Paris with Love prize draw will open at 11:00am on Saturday 10th February 2018 and will close at 4:00pm on Saturday 10th February 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random & will be contacted via email and/or phone within 5 working days of the closing date.
- The winner must respond to their winning email and/or voicemail within 5 working days of the prize draw closing date, confirming the dates they would like to book their trip.
- If Queens Square does not receive acknowledgement of their win within 5 working days, an alternative winner will be selected at random.
- The prize includes 2 return flights from Birmingham airport to Paris and a 2 night stay in a Parisian hotel.
- All flights and accommodation will be booked by Queens Square Shopping Centre.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Queens Square Shopping Centre is not responsible for the hotel or flights past the point of booking.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize-winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize-winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize-winner.
- You may not commit us to any contract, expense or cost without our prior written consent. You must have sufficient financial resources to meet any financial commitment which you may incur in connection with the Prize beyond those included in the Prize itself (including transfers to and from the airport, insurance meals and drinks). Unless stated otherwise, holiday prizes consist of flights and accommodation only.
- It will be the prizewinner’s or (if applicable) their travelling companion’s responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance) which may be required to be taken.
- It is the responsibility of the prizewinner or any travelling companion (if applicable) to check any travel advisories issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prizewinner and their travelling companion (if applicable) arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by the Government.
- We accept no liability for any changes in the details, including dates and times, of any flights, other transport, airport details, accommodation or other aspects of the Prize.
- You will be responsible for any inoculation and other health or visa requirements for your destination.
- The prize-winner and any travelling companion must have and maintain valid passports endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry dates no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prize winners and/or their travelling companion. We shall not be responsible for ensuring your ability to travel to your holiday destination nor for any additional costs incurred should you be refused entry. Any additional costs and losses incurred will be your sole responsibility.
- Prize-winners and their travelling companions must comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- The trip must be taken within 6 months of the date of the prize draw (unless otherwise stated).
- Winners and/ or passengers with a criminal record will be disregarded and another winner will be selected at random.
- As a condition of receiving the Prize, winners are required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by Queens Square.
- Entry is open to the public, except employees (and their families) of Queens Square Shopping Centre and any other companies associated with the prize.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.