Home-Made Christmas Stockings
Published: 14 December 2020
Hang these beautiful stockings on your fireplace so Santa can come and fill them with presents! You don’t even need a sewing machine!
You will need:
Any fabric of your choice!
Hot Glue Gun
To Make your stockings you will need to:
- Lay your fabric on a flat surface inside out
- Cut out a stocking shape of any size on a piece of paper and use as a template!
- Cut out the shape (be careful with the scissors!)
- Glue together your shape around the edges (please be careful with the hot glue gun!)
- Turn it out
- Cut a little piece of fabric and glue it into the stockings so you can hang it
- Cut a piece of fabric for the top band and glue it on
- Hang Up once dry!